Thursday, May 27, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things....Kitchen Edition

Tonight I was contemplating blog ideas when it hit me, actually something literally fell out the cabinet in the kitchen and hit me. My husband booby traps the cabinets but I really think he does it unintentionally. Anyway, I got the idea that I should review products that I try and like so as to pass on to you, the reader, my valuable opinion...LOL!

So, here goes...

1. Dawn Hand Renewal With Olay dish soap (for hands?).



First of all, I bought this because it said improves hand appearance in five uses. Here lately, my hands have started looking OLD. I was a skeptic at first but to my surprise it does improve hand appearance. My hands are much smoother to the touch and appearance. Now, how good does it work on dishes? Most of the time I wash all dishes in the dish washer but it does just fine on quick jobs in the sink. I give this product a thumbs up and a double whoot whoot for making my hands feel and look fabulous.

2. Duplin Scuppernong Wine...a product made in my favorite state North Carolina.


This wine is SWEET! Yes, literally it is sweet and crisp. You don't want to drink too much at once, but mix it with a little club soda and you have a nice sparkly beverage to drink (in moderation) at the end of a long day of hearding spawnlettes. I love Scuppernong grapes...yummy.

3. Near East Couscous


Thanks to my dear friend Chris, I now have tried and love the Near East brand Couscous. I do not like the Mediterranean Curry flavor, but that is the only one I had in the pantry to take a picture of. It does cook up in only five minutes and is very filling and healthy. I love the Garlic and Olive Oil version the best. Eat it up YUM.

4. Oscar Meyer Bun Length Angus Franks


Whats better than a regular hotdog? One made from Angus beef with no nitrates. Thanks to Oscar Meyer for making the "steak" of hotdogs. My bologna has a first name...it's A N G U S. Seriously folks, I feel so much better about my kids eating an ANGUS hotdog than one of those crazy red looking ones.

5. Body Fortress Whey Protien


This is power for people who are trying to get in shape, such as myself. I love this stuff...and it does what it is supposed to. Helps repair my tired out muscles after working out...and I have been going hard. It tastes great, and gives me a little energy boost as well. As always consult your doctor before taking any performance enhancing products..

6. Chobani Greek Yogurt


Greek Yogurt is my new love. It is rich, creamy and full of good stuff. Go get some Chobani...indulge in the non-fat deliciousness that will make you forget Activa forever. Plus it is super healthy...SUPER. And I recommend the peach and strawberry banana flavors.

7. V8


OK, you have to ask? A whole serving of vegetables in a can...SOLD. I don't even need that Grey Goose to make it awesome, but as long as you are buying...cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment