Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random Dozen



1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?

Baked Spaghetti, brown a pound of beef or turkey, boil a package of whole wheat noodles, mix cooked noodles and a can of cream of mushroom soup together in a cass-a-role dish, drain ground meat and lay on top of noodles, then pour a jar of whatever sauce you prefer (we like Ragu), and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and bubbly.

2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)

My pink Kershaw knife...lol.

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?

The beach...I love the sun, surf and fruity drinks.

4. Share one factoid of your family's history.

My great grandmother Shelton was the first woman president of the Farm Bureau in Mississippi and she could hunt and fish with the best of the good ol boys.

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."

was walking in the forest and came upon a village of hobbits. They gave me a gold ring and told me I needed to go to Mordor.

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?

Groceries, it costs a fortune to feed four kids.

7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."

Just one, oh dear there are so many quirky things...I am queen of quirky. Sometimes I do this quirky little shake with my head that I don't know I am doing but other people see it and think it's funny.

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?

Any number of tasty things from the dollar menu at McDonald's?

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."

People who say prostate instead of prostrate.

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?

Not eat a late night snack.

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?

Go to the children's hospital and sit with a family who has a premature infant in the NICU. Share Zachary's story with them and offer prayers and positive blessings for the child's recovery.

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?

Our beach trip with my family in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment