Thursday, June 10, 2010

Third Day - Revelation

Hey, have you ever been listening to a song that is really cool and realize that it is a Christian rock song? Well, Third Day kind of hit me that way. Not that I am complaining.

Just want to share this with all my friends who are into music and those of you who are Christians will probably love it. Hey, I am an equal opportunity offender...so you guys that aren't into Jesus, I'll invite you to have a peek as well but I want to warn you that despite the rock and roll sound, this band is a Christian rock band. So please don't hate on me - the message is one that I believe will inspire some that really need a dose of inspiration today.

Give me REVELATION...because I want it and need it.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you found Third Day, girl! You are right - there's some great christian rock out there :)

    ReplyDelete