Monday, June 14, 2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU


1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
Superhuman Speed, so that I could get anything and everything done...imagine being able to clean the whole house and do the laundry in like 10 seconds.


2. The best thing I ever won is....?
I never EVER win anything. Why do I keep buying lottery tickets? One time when I was a kid, I called a radio station to request a song. I was the 107th caller or whatever and won a Miami Vice album. Yes, a vinyl record with the Miami Vice soundtrack on it. Yay me!


3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
No


4. What is your favorite Summer month?
June, because by the time July and August gets here I am already tired of the hot weather.


5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Ocean, but not to swim in. I'd rather be at the beach, plus there are pools to swim in at the hotel so BONUS!


6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
Going to the beach when I was 20 with my whole family, my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. That year I drove my Volks Wagon and got to do a lot of fun stuff independently of my parents.

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
Since we have 6 people in and out of the house, I'd have to say anything that I can find on sale and freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment